3B00DW25-3010 The course consists of lectures, exercises and the planning and execution of a customer related r&d project for a company or organization.
Contents of the lectures:
- Introduction: What is customer intelligence, What is academic research
- Collecting and analyzing data in a reliable way
- Introduction of qualitative methods
- Introduction of quantitative methods
- R&D process
- Project Management principles
Research and Development Project:
Student teams find themselves a customer organization with an information and development need, execute data collection and analysis and give development suggestions based on their analysis. The outcomes will be presented in a public seminar, which is planned and managed by the students themselves.
There will be two implementations of the course, one in the autumn semester and another in the spring.